Malaysia New Income Opportunities
Many investors in Malaysia are making good money using this basic strategies…
Economy recessions, high inflation rate, up surging of house prices and the edging depreciation of Ringgit Malaysia; issues which cause people in trouble.
Because of these, you should do investments. Is investment really that good?
Reasons why you should invest:
1) As an alternative source of income (Salary alone is insufficient to cover the daily expenses)
2) Time saving, has more leisure time for family activities (No longer rely on overtime to make money)
3) To hedge against inflation (Investment provides higher rate of returns than Deposits in banks)
Avoiding investments owing to high risks?
Not necessary so. One thing the rich wouldn’t tell you is that, they do have their own investments.
What you really need to know is how to invest….
Refers to the chart: Mieco Chipboard Berhad (MIECO 5001)
INSIDERS’s investment usage is as simple as ABC:
1) OLA the grey lines showing a upward direction (Helps to analyze the future trend of the stock price)
2) Green Buy signal (RICH) appears, buy in the share if the share price rises on the next day (high accuracy indicator for buying & selling ).
3) Red Sell signal (RICH) appears, sell off the share if the share price falls on the next day (high accuracy indicator for buying & selling ).
** FatnRich investment tips:
Selecting penny stocks not only eliminate your risks, but also surprisingly enrich you with profits.
INSIDERS, your indispensable investment tool you can’t go without! Tel: (+6) 012-475 7723 / 012-401 7723 for details.